Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 6 - Kenpo X

Kenpo, no matter how funny or weird it sounds, is a great aerobic workout in my view. Its like a combination of karate, kick-boxing, & taekwondo all into one big workout regiment. Great for working on your reflexes. Although I might have punched my invisible aggressor too hard in the nuts or something for I seemed to have injured my back. Also my right knee is killing me right now - perhaps due to one jumping jack too many. My back flares up with pain every now and then and it might have been due to me following every one of Tony's moves. I stayed with the group today throughout the workout routine and it made me feel good until my back began to ache after the end of the video.

1/1/11 was a great day! My bro in law took us out to a nice sushi restaurant and then we went to sucré for desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment