Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 7 - Stretch X

On my P90X calendar, Day 7 is denoted as Rest or Stretch X. I want FAST results so I said sionara to "Rest". I'm glad I did, cuz Stretch X turned out better than doing nothing all day. Even my wife joined in today! Which was great. Working out with another person really does drive your performance! I found myself staying with the group on TV as opposed to dropping out when I couldn't take it anymore.

I also realized that I really did need the Stretch session after 6 grueling days of other P90X shenanigans! Stretch X is great for the body after a 6-day routine. In fact I felt so good, I thought to myself that it is good enough to do everyday! Well specially on the days you do pull-ups & weight-training. I didn't sweat as much as I did during Yoga X but it felt good allover! But be careful cuz the infamous Shoulder Stand did make a re-appearance in the video! So AGAIN, don't follow Tony word-for-word cuz you could end up breaking your necks! "Just do your best & forget the rest" as Tony says...

No comments:

Post a Comment